TTC and Adoption Update

I wanted to give everyone an update. In a previous post I stated I was going to do the surgery for my endometriosis. Well…you see I never scheduled it. For a couple reasons, timing, scared, unknown, etc. We still feel the timing just isn’t right, and I just don’t want to know the answers that might come from it. 1) I have endometriosis. 2) I don’t have endometriosis, THEN WHATS MY PROBLEM? You see where I’m going with this. Cody and I talk all the time about what we want to do, and we both agree to put it on hold for a little longer and continue to have hope.  We are still trying, every once in awhile I take a month off of OPKs but that’s all we are doing.

The adoption is taking a lot longer than I thought. And the whole process has been heart breaking for me. My heart is so open to love, every child I see I have some sort of pull to. But we haven’t found our match but are hopeful we will.

That’s all I have for now. Nothing really huge as happened but if it does you will know.